The Rekt Capital Technical Analysis Course is designed for beginner and intermediate cryptocurrency traders and investors.
- 17 hours of video tutorials and webinars that focus on Technical Analysis.
- Access on mobile and PC.
- Lifetime access to content.
The Webinars are 1-hour sessions and a fantastic resource for an even more in-depth look at how I apply taught techniques and strategies on a few alt-coin examples. I walk you through my ways of thinking in these sessions.
🎥 Course preview: https://youtu.be/-ZsSz9aNF50
Overview of the Rekt Capital Technical Analysis Course:
1. Trading View - "How to Use Trading View Like a Pro" Tutorial (58mins)
2. Candlestick Analysis Tutorial (64mins)
3. Trading View & Candlestick Analysis Webinar (69mins)
4. Supports and Resistances Tutorial (38mins)
5. Support and Resistances Webinar (59mins)
6. Order Book Reading Tutorial (30mins)
7. Order Book Reading Webinar (63mins)
8. Patterns & Market Psychology Tutorial (70mins)
9. Patterns & Market Psychology Webinar (55mins)
10. Channels, Wicks, and Trend-lines Tutorial (43mins)
11. Channels, Wicks, and Trend-lines Webinar (70mins)
12. Moving Averages Tutorial (35mins)
13. Moving Averages Webinar (55mins)
14. MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) Tutorial (62mins)
15. MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) Webinar (61mins)
16. RSI (Relative Strength Index) Tutorial (41mins)
17. RSI (Relative Strength Index) Webinar (56mins)
18. Course Summary (Putting It All Together on Worked Examples) (65mins)
Are The Videos In This Course Pre-Recorded?
Yes, all video lectures are pre-recorded for you to watch at your own leisure.
Do I Have Lifetime Access To The Course?
Yes, by enrolling in this course you have lifetime access to all video lectures.
Can I Pay For The Course(s) in Crypto?
Yes you can pay in Crypto, specifically in USDT.
Feel free to get in touch with Rekt Capital directly on Twitter for details via https://twitter.com/rektcapital if you have any questions.
Which Course Should I Get First?
This depends on your needs. Each course addresses a different area in the cryptocurrency market.
See the FAQ directly below to help give you an idea which course would be better for you to start with.
How Is This Course Different From Rekt Capital's Other Courses?
Each course has been designed to focus on a specific area of cryptocurrency trading and investing.
The "Bitcoin Investing Course" offers insight into the historically recurring tendencies in Bitcoin's Market Cycles with the aid of cutting-edge data science, on-chain analytics, and exploratory valuation tools to help you better understand Bitcoin's market dynamics.
The "Altcoin Investing Course" focuses on breaking down the Altcoin Market into first principles and sharing cutting-edge insights and concepts to help you better navigate your Altcoin trades and investments.
The "Technical Analysis" course is dedicated to teaching students how to navigate the Cryptocurrency market with the aid of technical analysis.
The "Risk Management" course offers all the tools you need to build your very own Risk Management strategy that is specifically tailored to your risk appetite, risk tolerance, trade preference, personality type, and trading and investing style.
I Bought The Technical Analysis Course Separately. Am I Still Entitled To A Discount For The Bundle Or Masterclass?
Absolutely - all students of previous Rekt Capital courses are entitled to Bundle discounts.
Feel free to get in touch with Rekt Capital with the email address you purchased the first course with and you will receive a discount code for your next purchase.
Message Rekt Capital on Twitter via https://twitter.com/rektcapital and this will be arranged for you.
Here's What Students Say About The Technical Analysis Course...
Become a more confident cryptocurrency trader.
The Rekt Capital Technical Analysis course will give you the tools and understanding to make you a better and more confident trader able to navigate the market and spot trends and opportunities for your own trading.
CLICK "I Want This!" To ENROL NOW and get the Technical Analysis course today.